It's was the moment I was ticking you in that I wanted to keep close to my heart
It's the night before we leave for Grants National competition in Arkansas. Here is how our conversation went:
Mom: Let's get some sleep.... You have to wake up early, before the sun comes up... It will be dark.
You: what side of the van will the sun come up on?
Mom: hmmmm I think your side but not sure.
You: I have a question, and I don't know the answer. Where does the sun sleep?
I give you a quick Science lesson then encourage you to go to sleep.
You: Mom
Mom: yes Davis ( a tad impatient)
You: I don't have any more questions tonight I Love You!
Dude you are so darn cute and bring much joy to our life. Thank you for being you!
This pic is a shot of us as we are going to sleep..... It's something you started requesting. Bed time picture!
A great memory! This is one pic of many,

0 comments:
Post a Comment